Flag Color: GREEN
Course Conditions: April 19th. The course is open and carts are rolling. Saturday’s Spring Scramble is CANCELED due to the forecast 2 to 3″ of rain starting this afternoon and into tomorrow morning. We will be here in the morning to let you know if we can open for play at all.