Frequently Asked Questions
McCall is a private club; can I still book my affairs with you?
– YES! We would love to host your events, please contact our Marketing Department at 610-734-7934.
I have a limited budget…can you help me?
– Yes! That’s what we are for, to accommodate you and all of your needs!
Can we bring our own caterer?
– Let’s talk, for special circumstances, we can work with you.
Do you prepare all of your own food?
– Yes! We have a fully stocked and staffed kitchen with a Certified Chef running the show! Try our food, you won’t be disappointed!
Are you a public course?
– No, the McCall golf course is not a public golf course but the conference and banquet facilities are open for public rental and usage.
Can my guests golf at the club?
– Arrangements can be made for special groups to golf with us, just ask our staff.
What are your hours of operation?
– The clubhouse is open for members six days a week, from Tuesday to Sunday, from 8:00 am, to 5:00 pm. For special events and banquets, we are available at any time you need us!
Can I connect to the internet?
– Yes! We are fully wireless here at the club! We also have the latest in LCD projector technology, PA systems, TV’s, etc.
Do you serve meals everyday?
– Almost…we offer breakfast and lunch every day but Monday, in the Grille, come and visit us!
I saw your menus, but I would like to make some changes, will you work with me?
– Absolutely! We at McCall are very aware of all your individual needs, just let us know what you want; we will make it happen for you!
Do you have plenty of off street parking?
– Yes! All of our parking is secure inside our gates, your guests are assured to find their cars the same way they left them. Our parking lot is fully illuminated.
Can you help with planning and services?
– Yes! Our staff is fully capable of helping with all of your needs, from booking vendors, to hotel rooms and transportation, to the most specific like spas and rounds of golf.